Advanced stem cell therapy is available from Renewed Life Stem Cell Clinic serving Sarasota, FL, and the surrounding areas. Stem cell treatments offered by this chiropractor include mesenchymal stem cell injections that are helpful to decrease inflammation and promote healing. These treatments may help reduce chronic neck pain, back pain, and joint pain.
Mesenchymal Stem Cells Injections
Mesenchymal stem cell injections used by the Renewed Life Stem Cell Clinic contain stem cells that are extracted from the Wharton’s jelly of the umbilical cord of a healthy mom and baby.
The Miracle of Mesenchymal Stem Cells
Mesenchymal stem cells are special because they can grow into many useful things that include bone, cartilage, collagen, fat cells, hair, muscle tissue, skin, and tendons. They are the underlying building blocks for many important cell types in the body including:
- Adipocytes: These are fat cells
- Chondrocytes: These are cartilage cells
- Osteocytes: These are bone cells
- Cardiomyocytes: These are heart muscle cells
These mesenchymal stem cells are very important in regenerative therapy because of their ability to repair tissue since they can differentiate into so many types of useful cells. They have a very high level of self-replication and strong multi-potency.
Treatment with Mesenchymal Stem Cells Injections
Dr. Carle will give you advice about the treatment potentials of mesenchymal stem cell(MSC) injections, which include:
- Joint Repair: MSC injections are helpful to repair injured or degenerated joints because they stimulate the creation of cartilage. This is helpful for those who experience joint pain from arthritis or sports injuries
- Skin Improvement: Age damaged skin can be treated with MSC injections, which produce collagen under the skin that reduces wrinkles
- Hair Loss: Male and female pattern baldness can be treated with MSC injections that stimulate new hair growth in the affected area
- Inflammation: MSC injections made to an area experiencing inflammation reduce this problem and the pain associated with it
- Circulation: The growth of blood vessels is stimulated by MSC injections. This may improve circulation in areas that need more blood flow
MSC injections may include human growth factors to strengthen the therapeutic benefit. These growth hormones allow the mesenchymal stem cells to more rapidly create new bone, collagen, fat cells, hair growth, ligament repairs, muscle tissue for torn muscles, skin, and tendon repairs.
Schedule a Consultation for Mesenchymal Stem Cells Injections
The benefits of mesenchymal stem cells are exciting. To find out if stem cell therapy is a beneficial treatment option for you, contact Renewed Life Stem Cell Clinic in Sarasota, Fl for a consultation. You can call us at 941-371-6779 to schedule an appointment today!